The Department of Sociology and Social Research offers different International Mobility Programs at Partner Institutions for study and traineeship abroad.
Erasmus for study
The Erasmus Programme allows students to spend a study period in a Partner University of the European Union and in other Extra EU countries members of the Programme.
Usefult tips for your application
- read the Announcement and Attachment 1 of the Announcement and assess the destinations that interest you (noting the specific details about each place – language area, length of time for which scholarships are given, subject areas, etc);
- go on to the websites of the foreign universities you are considering and take note of their academic calendars and courses. Finding the right courses is vital for your choice and for completing the section of the application form dealing with the educational reasons for your choice;
- participate to the annual information session and consult the International Mobility Office and the appropriate Destination Coordinator about the universities most suitable for your study program;
- fill out the online form in good time and submit it a few days before the deadline expires.
The Traineeship abroad Programme of the University of Trento offers the opportunity to carry out an internship in organizations around the world in:
- European Countries: funded by the Erasmus+ Programme and through the Call Traineeship in Erasmus+ Countries
- Extra Eu Countries: funded by the University of Trento and through the Call Traineeship in Non European Countries
The Call is open throughout the year.
The Double Degree is a joint study programme between two or more universities that allows students to spend part of their University’s career abroad and obtain two or more Qualifications, that are recognized in the respective countries.
Partner Universities for Bachelor’s degree
|University||Bachelor’s Degree in:||Duration|
KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany
Sociology, International Studies
|Université de Nantes, France||Sociology||2 semesters|
Partner Universities for Master’s degree
|University||Master’s Degree in:||Duration|
KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany
Sociology and Social Research, Organizzazione, Società e Tecnologia
|Universität Bamberg, Germany||Sociology and Social Research||2 semesters|
|Karls-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria||
Sociology and Social Research
|HSE University - St. Petersburg, Russia||Sociology and Social Research||2 semesters|
|Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain||Sociology and Social Research||2 semesters|
|Tilburg University, Netherlands||Sociology and Social Research||2 semesters|
Bilateral Agreements allow students to attend courses at worldwide Extra EU Universities, who are Partners of the University of Trento according to specific Agreements.
Thesis research abroad
Through the Thesis research abroad Programme students have the opportunity to undertake part of their Thesis research abroad at Host Universities/Research Centre/Companies worldwide.
International Mobility Office - Social Sciences and Humanities Area
University of Trento
via Verdi, 8 - 38122 Trento (Italy)
email: mobility-ssh [at] unitn.it
You can book an online appointment with on Tuesday from 3 to 4 pm and Thursday from 11 to 12 am