UPDATE OF FEBRUARY 25
The lessons of the second semester will take place partly in person and partly online, along the lines of what happened in the first semester. However, it is possible that some of the activities will be rescheduled following the requests of the participants and in compliance with the containment measures of the pandemic. We therefore invite you to monitor the Moodle communities of the courses, through which teachers will provide links to the meetings that will be held online (via the Zoom platform).
Anyone still without access to Moodle will be able to obtain the links by contacting the teachers of the courses of interest directly. You will then be able to get a link to access the Zoom sessions.
PART OF THE PRESENZE LESSONS WILL RESUME FROM 12 APRIL.
Up-to-date information on lesson times is available on the EasyAcademy platform
NB that the times may vary. See the page 'Change lesson times'
RESERVATION OF SEATS AND ACCESS AUTHORIZATIONS
The reservation of the seats for the lessons that will take place in person is mandatory and will allow access to the building, by checking in. For information on how to enter the building, please refer to the University page.
PLEASE NOTE as per the indications published on the University page, students will be authorized to access following a seat reservation for the single lesson. It is therefore not possible to submit requests through different channels (e.g. email or online application).
If this is the https://easyacademy.
The file ‘AULE’ in the dowload box reports for each classroom information about the access and the way out, as well as about the exact times at which lectures will start and end (the EasyAcademy platform remains the reference for details on the location of specific teaching activities and programs). Detailed maps of each level of the building are also attached.
In order to reduce risks of contagion:
- classes in rooms which are close to each other will start and end with at least a 10 minutes gap;
- students will only be allowed into the building through the main door at via Verdi 26;
- QR-codes for check-in and check-out will be available at the entrance but also on the doors of the classrooms;
- classrooms on floors 1 and 2 will only be accessible through the main stairways in front of the entrance. Exit will take place through the stairs on the sides of the building that lead straight to the car park;
- classrooms in the basement will only be accessed through the stairs from corte centrale', behind the main stairways. Exit will take place through the stairs that lead straight to the car park.
For detailed information, please refer to the Student Tutor page